Tuesday, October 21, 2014

TEACHING

Here's some pics of the latest and greatest 
from some of the classes I've taught this fall.
I am really enjoying watching the ladies
play, trust, create!

Finished Roman Stripes!
Whew! Look at all that pink!


Finished Flakes!



Scraptastic from the book Scrap Republic.


Same quilt in black and white - love the great value mix!
(the vertical line on the left is sunshine!)


More scrappy triangles rocket ships!



My very favorite moments, 
when I am teaching,
occur when the student gets in the creative flow
and confidently finds her voice.

This quilt used the scrap class and a Valori Wells pattern
as a jumping off point
into fun creativity!




Always happy Pat 
happily chugging along 
enjoying the process
one block at a time.


I like to make a little treat for each class.



YUM!


"Vintage Spin" by Kathy Doughty
taught at Calico Creations.
I'll be teaching this again this winter at Aunt Mary's.
LOVE IT!









I always enjoy my classes.
The ladies are so wonderful!


I'll be teaching another Kathy Doughty pattern 
at Aunt Mary's
Saturday November 15th.
Join me?!





2 comments:

  1. Oh lovely class products! Teaching is super--when someone "gets it" you get such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment! iknow I used to with my piano students. To see that light bulb goes on, makes it all worth all the time...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that scrappy fun! I love that snowflake quilt. I have fabric pulled for a similar design that's an x and a +.

    ReplyDelete