Monday, April 18, 2011

DEPENDS ON HOW YOU LOOK AT IT

a yummy fat quarter pack


a liberated open heart

and another open heart - to help me stay focused on my intention

to live life open to sublime possibilities

unafraid of really feeling my feelings

a raggy heart quilt for the compassionate hospice bereavement counselor who is helping me put my raggy heart back together - she shared with me today that she had another job she was miserable at and had the courage to follow her passion...oh my...how lucky are we to have people like this in our world?

weeds or white and yellow bursts of happiness? DEPENDS ON HOW YOU LOOK AT IT
s

3 comments:

  1. love the liberated open hearts. sorry about your raggedy heart. hope you have lots of sunshine to bathe in now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks like you've found many ways to open your heart and give love!

    p.s. us size 11-footed gals gotta stick together so I'm following you from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just reading through my emails today... I love your hearts, they are beautiful. Life does depend on perspective EVERYDAY! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete