Saturday, October 1, 2011

GETTING READY FOR A FUN ADVENTURE

Sue and I will soon be off for another quilty adventure! I won't share the where yet, but a clue is that I HOPE to see Freddy Moran!!!!

I am starting to pack...



I found these perfect pajama bottoms at Target!

and

While I can make my own purse, sometimes it's fun to have someone else make them for you.
I ordered matching purses for Sue and I from the most fabulous quilter and purse designer Krista from http://kristahandbags.com/ (please check out her site...see how beautiful she is...Krista is absolutely charged with positive energy and great style!) I gave her some of the precious "pure color" fabric Freddy Moran designed for Quilters Only and look what happened...


outside


inside


I also picked up the quilt I made focusing on healing my little girl self using fun pink girly fabric.

fabric is fun

What else is fun?

traveling
matching pajamas
Krista's purses
spending time with Sue
all things Freddy
quilting (especially in the tree house)
?










No comments:

Post a Comment