Sunday, February 19, 2012

CHUGGING ALONG

Chugging along...

With the help of easy to follow step-by-step recipes including pictures and a dash of humor, 
Pioneer woman http://thepioneerwoman.com/ 
has helped to make February (almost over?! gulp!) a month with less eating out!


Here's her white chicken enchilada - so good I was unable to get a picture the first time...


here's the just as yummy second try!


Here's a "little" (8 1/2 x 12) entitled PURE PLAY


Here's one of two tote bags (being used!!!) made as thank-you-for-coaching a very positive/no stress/FUN season 
(the Cougars came in 2nd in their division!!)


Swoon #3
see more swoon craziness here...


Lastly, I've entered this "little" into a tangerine tango challenge at
check out all the other great entries...
or enter your self!

I was thinking to write this was a "good" week. 
But, I am continuing to practice not having "good" and "bad" moments.
So, 
this week 
was 
what it was. 
Another week full of possibilities to practice 
and have fun!

Did you have any fun this week?

1 comment:

  1. My week was a week of learning and practicing. I am blessed!
    I love your little...and your white chicken I might have to try that!!

    ReplyDelete