Thursday, March 1, 2012

TANGERINE TANGO CHALLENGE

Two days ago
I was entertaining the idea that spring was near


Silly me!

Today school was two hours late due to 1 1/2 inches of slushy snowfall!


Fred was also silly.
Here he is wondering wondering if there was enough snow to make the invisible fence stop working.


The slowness of the day provided time to officially enter
the Tangerine Tango Challenge

Here's the mug rug entry I shared in the last post.



Here's my larger entry!
"Blorange Blossom"
Same fabric
Same idea
I love how it zings the eye!


Quilted by Judy, of course!




After you check out the other fun entries

treat your self

to this most wonderful blog!!!

This was the first blog I ever fell in love with 
because she travels to Tokyo for the Quilt Festival every year
and posts hundreds of wonderful photos of all the quilts!

(You can double treat your self 
and check out my October 18, 2010 post 
to read about the trip I took to the Tokyo Quilt Festival!)

Let me know what you think...


No comments:

Post a Comment