Tuesday, January 6, 2015



Collecting palettes
for future quilty play.



A while back 
I used this piece 
to create a palette.


that turned into a bunch of these...


that continues to grow as
yet another
vintage spin!
(a Kathy Doughty pattern
which I will be teaching at Aunt Mary's 
on February 15th!)


To get the square
you cut off a lot of curved pieces.
What if...
(loving the what IFs)


then...
?


I am also working on finishing this piece
I started it in a class with Freddy
(she loves this book from Quiltmania)



For me, it's a 
"mediate on what you want"
quilt.
Joie de vivre
and metaphysical fish representing strong ideas!


I also started a beginning painting class
at the community college.
First class was last night
and today I went into the "studio"
to work on our assignment
which was about value.


I am also teaching 
another Kathy Doughty pattern
"soul searching"
at Calico Creations
on January 24th.

Here's Kathy's...


and here's mine hanging in the shop window!


Happily busy!
Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment