Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hmmmm....

Taking advantage 
of a new beginning!
a new chapter!
A new opportunity to practice...



letting go...



remembering I (we) 
can soar.
It's a choice.


Since I (you) get to create the story,
why not have it be full of rainbows?
(ColorFULL?!)


Anything is possible
one step at a time...


even a masterpiece!
(My finished Freddy collage quilt!!)


Obviously,
lots of thinking is going on
and part of my thinking has been
directed towards intention.

What is my intention for this year?
 to grasp?
I want to grab all these bits of time
that seem to be zooming by so quickly...
seize?
seize the day?
maybe, 
but that seems too trite...
THEN...

I made breakfast...

AND...

there it was on the pancake mix!
(finding the sacred in the ordinary?!)
"Seize the what if"

HOWEVER...
"seize" felt like it had a violent or desperate connotation...

SO...

(one step at a time
trusting
looking/listening)


My intention for the new year evolved into

EMBRACE THE WHAT IF!

Love that!

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment