Sunday, September 11, 2011

Some of my stash is...well...stashed...


here


here


and here (oh my, did I really just share all that?!)

When I went through some of these jumbled containers of fabric bits I found...


this piece that made me smile...and...


this piece that synchronistically tied into my bee pillow with "bee happy"...and...


some more pink girly fabric...
I began to sense a direction, kept looking, and found...


the beginnings of a lap quilt...for me...with thoughts of...
growing...
love...
forgiveness...
healing...


letting the light shine through!






3 comments:

  1. What wonderful happy smiley fabrics!! All those together have made the loveliest quilt top!! It really does shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Do you know Spain? Tarifa is very close
    The port of Santa Maria is a fantastic place to
    live and visit, my English is zero but this year I study I promise.
    I loved your blog and fabrics are beautiful.
    The next time you come to Spain, I hope your visit
    Mamen kisses

    Hola, ¿Conoces España? Tarifa está muy cerca de
    El puerto de Santa María es un lugar fantastico para
    vivir y visitar, mi ingles es cero pero este año lo estudio
    te lo prometo.
    Tu blog me ha encantado y las telas son preciosas.
    La proxima vez que vengas a España,espero tu visita
    Besos Mamen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so full of the most marvelous thing....you just have to look!!

    ReplyDelete