Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A PALETTE OF LOVE

A sunny WIP Wednesday to you!


I am currently feeling inspired by:


So,
 I have been doing
 a lot of reacquainting with my stash 
by cutting two inch strips and two and five inch squares
to create my palette.
The whole process is just making me smile and smile!


While creating this palette,
a few pieces from my stash 
actually begged 
(more loudly than others)
to be used immediately...
so this quilt top was born.


So many ideas!
I am thinking about these four for a top...


and these two for another top.


I like the idea of a dandelion 
representing possibilities
(from the wishes you get when you blow the seeds).

Speaking of possibilities, 
as I continue to focus on my health,
one of the students, in a class I subbed for, drew me...
THIN! Is that a waist??!!


Speaking of thin,
I continue to work on letting love in.
Loving my self.
Feeling worthy of a good relationship with food.

In order to let love in,
it's time to let Fear go...
not through resistance
not through indulging.

Letting go... 
stepping back,
seeing the story for what it is...
a fearfull story I made up.

Chuckling
at how I am here again,
with Fear,
but choosing, this time, to not stay with Fear.
SEE THE TRUTH.
IN THIS MOMENT THERE IS PEACE.
Letting Fear go....feels good.
deep breath
(no need for brownies!)


This is me (made of bee fabric, since I am "be-ing" in the moment)
With my healthy coping skill glasses on (since I can see better with healthy coping skills)
Laughing at Fear (with gnashing teeth and made of  sweet cupcake recipe fabric!)
Surrounded by LOVE!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment