Thursday, January 20, 2011

BREATHING MORE FREELY

Just when I think I can't possibly take ANOTHER gray day....

And I get sick of trying so hard to see something good in confused seagulls on a farm

Look what happens....
                                                        9:00 AM - Sunshine daydream?

And it lasts all day....
                                                          4:00 PM - No wind blowing!

                                               The sun was gone by the next morning, but....

It was time for a different present.
According to some, the deer reminds us to be gentle with others and self.
Ahhh.......with gratitude, I am breathing more freely...

2 comments:

  1. Love the post and how fun the sock celebration, you bring a smile to my morning!!! Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good reminder to all of us. I love seeing eagles. Somehow it makes me feel like everything is going to be fine!

    ReplyDelete