Monday, January 17, 2011

TIME FOR PLAY!

I have been reading a very creative, happy, and positive blog over at http://bumblebeansinc.blogspot.com/. One of Victoria's ideas is to play fifteen minutes every day. Play? PLAY! She encourages showing how the play evolved, so here are my pictures. Enjoy!!!


Once upon a time I made a tuffit that wanted to be a comfy pillow


I couldn't part with the great Kaffe scraps


Yum


Random piecing



 piecing into small bits



Eventually joining bits together into chunks




 chunks becoming a block - about 14 x 14



splicing into nine



  auditioning this fabric



                                                                       And this one



deciding on this one


                                                                              Voila!

I love it! It was liberatingly fun. I plan on encorporating more play time into my week. Perhaps one play date each week? 51 blocks for 2011? How about you? Wanna play???

2 comments: